Mobile Cleaning Supervisor Fixed Term
The Mobile Cleaning Supervisor (MCS) will support the Operations Team in the management of site based Janitors provided in response to the COVID-19 Pandemic across a portfolio of commercial properties. The MCS duties will include staff inductions, training, liaison with recruitment agencies and completion of on-boarding paperwork.
This role is a Fixed Term position until February 2021, with the possibility of being extended. This role will be covering the following areas:
Swansea, South and West.
We are looking to hire 1 Supervisor.
The successful candidate must be able to drive and have access to a vehicle.
- Responsible for the delivery of Inductions and completion of Task Risk Assessment paperwork for Janitors provided under COVID-19 banner.
- Provision of training for Janitors to ensure work is carried out safely, efficiently and to agreed Touch Point Cleaning (TPC) standard.
- Liaison with Recruitment Agencies; to include provision of staff where vacancies become available, to manage missed shifts and to arrange leave/sickness cover for TPC.
- Completion of on-boarding paperwork if Janitors are to be recruited for a fixed term period.
- Ensure Interserve Health & Safety procedures are followed and encourage safe working practices; this is to include accident reporting.
- Ensure the effective use of equipment and materials.
- Ensure that Janitors are working the correct hours.
- Distribute uniforms and PPE.
- Monitor the use of chemicals and materials utilised in TPC role.
- Deal with any issues efficiently and in a professional manner, referring to line manager where appropriate.
Knowledge Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a Supervisory role
- Good communicator with an ability to adapt approaches to differing audiences.
- Solutions oriented, providing explanations and proposed resolutions to problems rather than purely identifying problems.
- Well organised, with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage competing demands
- Strong understanding and respect for confidentiality.
- Proficient IT skills including MS Word and MS Excel
- Able to work to a schedule on their own initiative.
- Clean driving licence and own vehicle
- IOSH qualification and experience would be desirable.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'