Sanctuary Maintenance provides a wide range of property maintenance and facilities management solutions for thousands of customers nationwide. Our staff help make a real difference to the quality of people’s lives.
Huxley Close, Plymouth
£16,527 per annum (rising to £17,397 after 12 months, subject to satisfactory performance)
40 hours per week
Why work for us?
Sanctuary Maintenance provides in-house repairs and maintenance services for an extensive portfolio of properties across Sanctuary Group’s organisations. As part of a not-for-profit organisation, we aim to achieve outstanding results for our customers based on our values - working in an open and transparent way, creating strong partnerships with our customers and providing a first-class customer service.
We are currently looking to recruit a Mobile Cleaner within the Estates Services Team who is a key section of the Maintenance Services division. This division is responsible for delivering an estate maintenance and property repair service throughout Devon. As a Mobile Cleaner, you will form part of a small team as well as working on your own and you will work across a variety of sites and schemes per day.
The role of Mobile Cleaner will include:
- Undertaking general duties such as cleaning communal areas and serving as a first point of contact
- Maintaining stock levels and ensuring tools and equipment are kept in a useable condition
- Identifying and reporting any potential hazards and faults to uphold a safe environment
- Providing accurate information and updates on the progress of allocated work
- Completing accurate daily work records
Skills and experiences:
- Working knowledge and experience of undertaking general cleaning duties
- Ability to work to deadlines and prioritise workload
- Excellent interpersonal and customer care skills
- A working knowledge of health & safety legislation
- A company van will be provided for business use only, therefore a full, current driving licence is essential
Ready to join us?
As part of our commitment to making Sanctuary a great place to work, we offer a comprehensive reward and benefits package appropriate for the role that you do, including:
- A pension scheme, with matching employer contributions from Sanctuary, up to set limits
- At least 24 days paid holiday, plus public holidays
- Health and well-being plans, including voluntary critical illness scheme
- A variety of online discounts and rewards from major retailers
- Tax efficient savings through our Cycle to Work scheme
- A wide range of learning and development opportunities
To view the job profile please click here
Closing Date: 15 October 2018
We reserve the right depending on application numbers to close or extend the closing dates for positions; we would therefore recommend an early application.
‘For an insight into what it’s like to work for us, take a look at #LifeatSanctuary on Twitter’
Building Equality and Diversity
We work closely with the Home Office in order to prevent unlawful working.
An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be necessary in the event of a successful application which we will pay for.
Sanctuary Maintenance Contractors Limited is a subsidiary of Sanctuary Housing Association, an exempt charity.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'