Mobile Cleaner- Kent and Sussex Area
£8.50 per hour- 37.5 hrs per week
Servest are recruiting for an experienced Mobile Support Cleaner to support the Kent and Sussex region, across a portfolio of Retail and Leisure clients. The position is supporting the region covering sickness. holidays, deep cleans and ad hoc cleans across the business.
As you will be covering the above mentioned geographical area- we will provide a company vehicle, fuel card and mobile phone. Ideally you will have a background in retail cleaning. Hours of work will be very flexible over the week, with some starts as early as 5am- for this role complete flexibility is needed - you will be working 5 days out of 7 days an average 37.5 hours per week at £8.50 per hour
DUTIES WILL INCLUDE
- Day to day you will support the Area Managers and onsite teams covering for the retail cleaning team
- You will also support with deep cleans and ad hoc specialist cleaning such as carpets and windows.
- You will be travelling between sites so a full and clean driving licence is required.
- The role would be a good step into a more senior level as you will work closely supporting the Area Managers
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- We are looking for candidates with a can-do attitude and experience within the cleaning industry
- You will hold a full UK driving licence and be happy to travel between sites as you will not have a set place of work- there will be times where you know in advance where you will be working- we also require flexibility for the sites to change at short notice.
- You will have direct contact with numerous clients with this in mind you will need to be customer focussed and flexible in your approach
- You will lead from the front, be hands on and not afraid to get stuck in with the cleaning and assist the Area Manager in training and developing the teams.
Servest are offering a competitive pay rate, together with 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays, excellent career and development opportunities and access to other company benefits, company vehicle, equipment and uniform supplied as well as a company pension.
Servest Group is a leader in Facilities Management, creating environments which enable people to deliver exceptional experiences to help organisations to be more efficient, effective and sustainable -To find out more please visit our website.
Please note that due to the volume of applications we receive, if you have been short listed you will be contacted within 7 days of application
** NO AGENCIES PLEASE**
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job