We're looking for a Mobile Waste Management Technician to join our clients Southampton office. Our client is a leading worldwide company who provide environmental solutions for a range of waste, water, and waste water management services. They are focused on carbon reduction by raising environmental awareness and investing more than £1 billion.
The main purpose of this role is to ensure that all hazardous waste is collected from customer sites, and that it is packaged and segregated to meet relevant regulations and policies. You will check that documentation is formatted correctly, and that an efficient service is provided at all times. The customers range from small to large, multinational organisations, so effective interpersonal skills for all levels are required.
- List and identify all wastes
- Ensure all vehicles comply with legal requirements, including Operator licence
- Efficiently manage all collections to maximise customer service
- Maintain health and safety awareness to prevent risks from team members and clients
- Ensure that packaging, labelling, and collection of hazardous waste complies with company procedures
- Operate in line with all legal requirements, including transportation legislation and customer processes when collecting waste
Full training will be given
- Valid UK driving licence as the job involves driving to sites in the South
- Knowledge of environmental legislation
- Knowledge of the waste industry/dangerous goods
- Science GCSE/ A level / Degree (desirable but not essential)
- Good communication skills to liaise with a range of customers
- Strong understanding of health and safety, ideally with qualification
To apply for this position, candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK without Visa restrictions.
For further information please call Ashley Clarke on or email and quote 19305, or apply directly using the "Apply" option below.
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'