This very successful technology based company is looking for a Mobile and Billing Co-ordinator to join their team. The company are offering a salary of up to £18,500 and free onsite parking.
About the company:
With over 25 years of successful trading, this company has an excellent reputation for service with their varied customer base for both the supply and maintenance of their products and services. They offer superb working conditions and excellent career opportunities.
About The Role:
• Analysing new and existing customers bills
• Building proposals and quotes for new and existing customers
• Dealing with customer and supplier enquires via phone and email
• Completing and sending out customer contracts
• Processing orders
• Despatching of stock and keeping records updated of billing information
• Logging and following faults through to resolution
• Updating call records daily
• Re-billing all relevant charges each month
• Ensuring all bill runs are sent out on a timely basis
• Completing billing checks against agreed tariffs and charged bills
Essential Skills & Experience
• A good understanding of accounts would be an advantage
• Excellent customer service skills are essential
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Excellent attention to detail is required
• Motivated and enthusiastic
About The Benefits
• Salary of up to £18,500
• Hours Monday - Thursday 8.30am - 5.30pm Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm
• Free parking
• Excellent staff facilities
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.
- Customer service
- account handler
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job