We're looking for talented, enthusiastic and motivated individuals to join us on our mission to help the world love Mondays.
Reporting to the QA Lead, you will be part of a team working on the full development lifecycle of our mobile apps. You will be highly skilled technical tester who would need to have experience with performance testing in a commercial environment as well as exposure to C# technologies and selenium webdriver.
What you’ll do.
Reporting to the QA Lead, you will be part of a team working on the full development lifecycle.
Where sensible you’ll develop automated tests and work with the team to make sure we have the right functional and non functional coverage. You’ll also help the team to establish and maintain best practices for testable software.
You'll be joining one of several cross-disciplinary teams, observing the agile Scrum methodology and working closely with the QA team, UX, UI, developers, DBDs, Front-end (HTML/CSS) experts, Scrum Masters, Product Owners and, just occasionally, with Marketing.
What you’ll need
- Experience in designing, developing and maintaining automated scripts using Xamarin and Appium
- Mobile Apps testing experience
- Good knowledge of programming preferably C# and Java
- Ability to collaborate with and present improvement and ideas to other members of the test team
- Identify and effectively communicate technical issues and risks using appropriate methods including defect management systems
- Liaise with SCRUM teams and technical testers for guidance on technical issues, task breakdown, estimation and progress of testing
Other desirable skills
- Exposure to source control (git)
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools
- Understanding of DevOps
- Use of Jira or Microsoft Test Manager
What you’ll get
At reed.co.uk, we’re big believers in encouraging creativity. In fact,10% of your time is dedicated to your personal development. Similarly, we run 'Hackdays’ throughout the year, giving our development teams a chance to build something new from scratch. So whether it’s an idea for an innovative new app, or a ground-breaking new site you want to build, you’ll have every opportunity to reach your potential.