Mobile App Developer required for a growing manufacturer of detection systems, based in the Hull area. Due to the continual growth, the Mobile App Developer has the opportunity to join the team, and help expand their product network, through the mobile app industry.
The successful candidate would need to have 4 years mobile application development experience and have working knowledge of the software development programme Flutter. Both industry experienced candidates and graduates, will be considered for the mobile app developer role.
Mobile App Developer Position Overview
- Working on cross platform frameworks Growth and Learning Mindset.
- Take on the challenge of building out a complex distributed system and help streamline it into a simple and enjoyable user experience.
- Have the opportunity to contribute to the technical direction and choice of software frameworks used Semi Agile environment.
- Building a first of its kind platform for the companies industry.
- Modern tooling in Flutter, Firebase and API integrations.
Mobile App Developer Position Requirements
- 4+ years mobile applications development
- Cross platform mobile development qualified, preferably Flutter.
- CICD process ability on all projects ( code, plan, build, test, measure and operate)
- Firebase integration experience
- IOS and android project configuration knowledge
- API Design / Mobile Web Development (Angular, React)
- Unit , Widget and Integration testing experience
- Commutable distance of Hull
- Full UK driving license
Mobile App Developer Position Remuneration
- Salary: £20,000 to £40,000 - largely dependent on experience.
- Working hours: 8am to 5pm, Monday to Friday. Full time position.
- 28 days holiday bank holidays.
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'