Mobile App Developer
£30,000 - £50,000 The salary is very much based on relevant experience
Location - Farnham - Surrey
Mobile App Developer required to join a rapidly growing Financial Technology company in Farnham. The Mobile App Developer will take on the ownership of our custom built mileage tracker application.
Responsible for working on maintenance, enhancements and new features within the app, the role will require close liaison with internal teams and various departments to ensure all new development is fit for purpose, of a high quality and meeting the needs and expectations of customers.
Conducting new feature workshops and fact-finding sessions with internal stakeholders and sales teams, the role will require a collaborative approach and solid interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate will be expected to work to best practice, deliver on time and continue to progress and learn within the role.
Skills, Knowledge & Experience required for the Mobile App Developer:
- Minimum 1 year Angular (preferably 4), IONIC, TypeScript
- Experience of building commercial applications using IONIC and Angular
- Rest\web Api
- Exposure to .Net framework, C#
- Design Patterns, N Tier Architecture, Testing, Agile principles
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working in Agile development environments
- Experience of interacting with key business stakeholders
Beneficial skills for the Mobile App Developer:
- SQL Server
Benefits for the Mobile App Developer
- Competitive Basic salary (negotiable depending on experience)
- Permanent role working hours 08:30 - 17:30
- Rapidly expanding company with a great opportunity to progress
- 22 days holiday increased 1 day per year. Max of 25
- Pension Scheme
- Healthcare Cash Plan / Perkbox Membership
- Support with professional studies
- Car Sharing Incentive Scheme
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
For further information regarding this Mobile App Developer role, please get in touch with Andy at Contact Point Resourcing