Due to substantial growth, my client is looking for a mobile app developer to join their in-house development team. The role will be responsible for the ownership and development of their custom built application.
This role is responsible for working on maintenance, enhancements and new features within the app, the role will require close liaison with internal teams and various departments to ensure all new development is fit for purpose, of a high quality and meeting the needs and expectations of customers.
- Resource Management
- Deliver to defined timelines in order to meet business requirements
- Supporting and training other team members
- Working with developers, QA and work within project timelines and budgets
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 1 year Angular (preferably 4), IONIC, TypeScript
- Experience of building commercial applications using IONIC and Angular
- Rest\Web Api
- Exposure to .Net framework, C#
- Design Patterns, N Tier Architecture, Testing, Agile principles
- Experience working in Agile development environments
- SQL Server
*Salary is dependent on experience*
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Honeypot People Ltd, is a UK-based agency providing specialist solutions within the Sales and Marketing Sector.
We operate an equal opportunities policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.
- Sql Server
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job