Mobile App Developer - Farnham - Salary DOE
We Work Recruitment are delighted to be assisting our client on this new role to the business to join their in-house development team.
You will be responsible for working on maintenance, enhancements and new features within the app.
You will liaise with internal teams and various departments to ensure all new development is fit for purpose, of a high quality and meets the needs and expectations of customers.
This position will be instrumental in maintaining and developing new services and workflow driven mobile applications.
- Deliver to defined timelines to meet business requirements
- Supporting and training other team members
- Working with developers, QA and work within project timelines and budgets
- Provide feedback to management of potential improvements to existing procedures and systems
- Work as part of a system and wider team to achieve the departmental standards and objectives
- Work effectively with other departments within the business to maintain excellent standards of service
- Conducting new feature workshops and fact-finding sessions with internal stakeholders and sales teams.
- Support colleagues and team members with professional problems, working to help them to resolve any issues
Skills, Knowledge & Experience
- Minimum 1 year Angular (preferably 4), IONIC, TypeScript
- Experience of building commercial applications using IONIC and Angular
- Rest\web Api
- Exposure to .Net framework, C#
- Design Patterns, N Tier Architecture, Testing, Agile principles
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working in Agile development environments
- Experience of interacting with key business stakeholders
- SQL Server
Please get in touch ASAP for immediate consideration. Only candidates who are deemed suitable in experience will be contacted back due to high response levels, however your details will be retained for other suitable job opportunities. Should you NOT wish us to retain your details then please do state this clearly on your application.
- Agile Environment
- Commercial Applications
- app developer