Mobile App Developer
An exciting opportunity has arisen working for a thriving company in Farnham.
You will be at the forefront of owning and developing the company’s new custom tracker application. You will be responsible for the maintenance, enhancements and new features for the app, liaising closely with internal teams and other departments.
Utilising a collaborative approach and solid interpersonal skills, you will be conducting fact finding sessions and feature workshops.
If you are seeking a new role where you can utilise your extensive experience in web applications, working in an agile environment then this is the role for you.
Do you have;
- Minimum 1 year Angular (preferably 4), IONIC, TypeScript
- Experience of building commercial applications using IONIC and Angular
- Rest\web Api
- Exposure to .Net framework, C#
- Design Patterns, N Tier Architecture, Testing, Agile principles
- Great communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Experience working in Agile development environments
- Experience of interacting with key business stakeholders
Give us a call or click 'Apply’ for more information.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job