The experience we need.
- At least 2 years Java & Swift app development, preferably in a software house or agency environment
- Knowledge of Objective-C and awareness of would be nice to have
- A good understanding of design patterns
- Ability to contribute to and interpret system design briefs
- A good understanding of MAC and PC development environments
- Experience of designing and development of iOS and Android mobile apps.
As the team's Mobile app Developer (iOS / Android) you will be sat within the wider digital and development team and will have huge scope to build on your experience, working on a wide variety of demanding mobile app projects for a real range of big name clients. You'll ensure all developments are documented and meet high level design requirements. You’ll also report on development progress, liaise regularly with stakeholders and provide strong input into platform design.
A well-known fully integrated agency located in Cirencester, within a growing Digital Technology team. This agency have an impressive list of clients across automotive, retail and leisure and really invest in their staff and provide a great working environment.
What you’ll get in return.
The chance to work for a well-known agency and join a growing mobile development team right at the start.
A competitive salary and good benefit package
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!
For a chat about this role and similar roles, please call Dan Carne on .