Up to £35,000 dependent on experience
My client provide innovative technology for commercial buildings that enables intelligent control and monitoring of the environment and energy usage.
Now on the lookout for a passionate Front End Web Application Developer to add to their dynamic and creative team of coding enthusiasts.
Are you an individual who enjoys a challenge and has the desire to produce excellent work and get recognition from the best in the market?
Day to day duties:
- Responsible for creating new pages for our products following on our existing Backbone-based single page applications.
- Fix issues, make modifications and add features to our existing web applications.
- Design and develop any new web based applications required by our products or for internal use.
- Create Front End mobile device applications that mimic/extend the front end web application functionality.
- Design your own low complexity graphics (i.e. icons, buttons, etc.).
- Contribute to the team in order to work together towards a high standard result.
- Update project tracking information to keep records of bugs and project progress.
- Responsible for keeping your work safe and up to date in our version control system.
- Front end web development
- IOS and Android application development
- Responsive design
- Model-View-Controller pattern
- Interactive mobile device application development
- Objective-C and/or Swift
- Security minded
- Creative design (artistic)
Due to the amount of CVs we receive we will only be able to contact you if your application is successful. YourRecruit (IT) Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender or disability and complies with all relevant UK legislation.
- Web Developer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job