Are you looking for the next step? Have you got a background in Commercial Air Conditioning? Looking to join a large well known facilities company with progression and future oppurtunities?
An excellent opportunity to work as aCommercial Air Conditioning Engineerfor a Large national facilities maintenance provider on a mobile basis has arisen, working on a large portfolio of commercial sites in the Berkshire area covering the M3/M4. The role requires performing all PPMs and reactive maintenance.
- Competitive starting salary
- On going training and development
- A professional working environment
- 26 days holiday + Bank Hoidays
- OT Available
- Call out
- Vehicle and Fuel card
- Working on a large portfolio of commercial office buildings as a multi-skilled maintenance engineer
- Carrying out all the servicing & maintenance of commercial air-conditioning and refrigeration units
- Working on Various Air conditioning systems - VRV / VRFs, split & multi-split systems
- As service engineer you will cover air handling, air con & refrigeration
- Carry out all maintenance tasks and PPM's as scheduled includuing electrical,mechanical and fabric tasks
- Complete all paperwork and documentation in a timely and accurate manner
- Adhere to Health & Safety guidelines
My client is keen to meet with individuals with the following:
- NVQ level 2 (min) Air-conditioning and refrigeration
- Experience with VRV's, VRF's, chillers, Air handling units
- F Gas 2079/2089 qualified
- Have commercial experience in Building Services or FM Background
- Air conditioning and refrigeration knowledge
- Flexible with a positive attitude and approach
- 17th Edition (highly desired)
If you are interested apply online now, this is a great opportunity to work for a very reputable and growing FM company who work countrywide on large commercial contracts. Any questions please contact Catherine on .
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job