MOBILE AIR CONDITIONING ENGINEER
Excellent opportunity for a qualified Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer to join a forward thinking and progressive Facilities Maintenance company in London as a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer.
Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer Duties & Responsibilities:
- The role will include the performing skilled maintenance duties on building services air conditioning equipment including VRV, VRF, Splits, Air Handling Units, FCU’s, VAV’s, etc.
- Preparing parts request forms and entering maintenance and service related information on work orders.
- Be willing to contact vendor(s) on maintenance needs.
- You may be required to respond to after-hours emergency conditions and required to attend out of hours works requirements for FCU/VRF/VRV/VAV maintenance, etc as required.
Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer Qualifications & Training:
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration - NVQ Level 2/3
- MUST HAVE F-Gas Certification to date.
- Full UK Drivers Licence
Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer Salary & Benefits:
The company offers the opportunity to work within a fantastic and totally dedicated team, an attractive salary, company vehicle, on-going training, with an excellent level of remuneration and company benefits package together with the opportunity to develop further at their own pace.
- Salary up to £36,000 Depending on Experience
- Company Van + Fuel Card
- 22 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Further Training & Progression Opportunity
So if you are a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer and you're looking for a new and exciting challenge, send in your CV today!
- Air Conditioning
- Building Services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job