This position will play a key role in growing and optimising our customer acquisition in UK. You will plan, negotiate, implement and manage online marketing campaigns for mobile. As well as BAU campaign activity, you will monitor and continuously improve positioning and look for new business opportunities. You will be in daily contact with ad networks, network operators, publishers and agencies to ensure that maximum revenue is being generated.
Working with between 10-15 media agencies/publishers you will need to have a structured approach to your work in order to continuously test, track and optimize campaign activities. You're ultimate aim being to acquire players through all channels and new platforms so you will have targets to meet.
Managing and maintaining relationships with existing partners will be a big part of your role so you'll already have experience of working with suppliers and know what it takes to keep the relationship going. A head for numbers will also be key as you'll be expected to monitor ROI, net gaming etc. MS Excel will be your friend.
What we'd like to see from you:
- Marketing/sales experience
- Experience in Media Buying, preferably in the gaming industry- but don't be shy if you've gained your experience elsewhere.
- Interested in and knowledgeable about sports
- Quick learner
- Creativity/thinking out of the box
- Good excel and report building skills
- Highly organized and process driven
- Experience in working with targets/under pressure
- Sharp analytical mind
- Confident in negotiating and in client meeting - essential
- Goal Oriented, decisive and diligent - essential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job