My client, a leading FM provider are currently seeking a Mobile Air Conditioning Engineer working on a portfolio of trophy sites in and around the London area.
World renowned and leading FM contractor, highly successful within Building Services Maintenance. My client at present holds an impressive portfolio of clients and contracts and pride themselves on being one of the leading M&E contractors in the UK.
- Mobile role in and around London. Van/fuel card + package
- Service, Maintenance, Repairs and Installation
- Must be F-Gas Qualified/NVQ Level in A/C
- Working on a range of commercial contracts
* The candidate must have experience working on a range of different refrigeration and air conditioning systems, however NVQ is not necessary, as long as the candidate has time served experience.
- UK Clean, Full driving license
- F-Gas Qualification is essential
- Previous experience working as a Mobile A/C Engineer
- Appreciation for electrical engineering favourable
- Other multi-skilled qualifications (electrical/mechanical) welcome but not essential
- Permanent opportunity withing a well established organisation
- competitive salary
- progression and development opportunities
- the successful candidate will also be supplied with a work van and fuel card
- Air Conditioning bias with basic electrical knowledge
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job