Would you like the opportunity to work with some of the world’s largest brands? If so, read on…
DCS are currently looking to recruit experienced and reliable Mixers to join us on a permanent, full-time basis working on the 06.00-14.00 or 14.00-22.00 (please indicate your shift preference when applying) at our Manufacturingdivision on site in Redditch. In return for becoming our Mixer, we are offering a competitive salary plus excellent company benefits.
DCS Group provides our customers with an innovative and unrivalled supply of market leading branded products, by being the trusted supply chain partner and manufacturer of FMCG brands.
We have expanded over 26 years to fulfil more of our customers' needs and now comprises of several business divisions. We are consumer insight and data-led in everything we do, and pride ourselves on taking the time to intimately understand our customers.
Our Sales & Distribution division are experts in UK retail, wholesale and specialist routes to market. Working in tandem with our Co-Packing division to provide consumer and customer relevant packaging solutions. Our Export division distributes market leading British FMCG brands internationally. In addition, our Manufacturing division proudly makes Health & Beauty products here in Britain at our 100,000 square foot factory.
As a Mixer, your duties will include:
- To produce a finished product that meets the required quality standards at the required rate every time
- Ensure micro samples are taken and recorded for every mix and that all paperwork is completed on time and to expected standards
- Identify all issues with the raw materials prior to use and product development is informed in a timely manner
- Ensure bulk is not pumped out of tanks until appropriate approval is granted
- Ensure all production, cleaning, good manufacturing practice and quality standards and standard operating procedures are adhered to and recorded at all times
What we are looking for in our ideal Mixer:
- You will have experience of working in a busy manufacturing / industrial environment in a similar role
- You will have current licence to drive a Power Pallet Truck (PPT)
- You will be educated to RQF Level 2 / GCSE (or equivalent) in Maths and English
- You will have excellent attention to detail skills, be logical in approach and be able to make good decisions
- You will be quality, results and safety focused
Core benefits of working for DCS Group:
As a family business, we place a great deal of importance on the well-being and happiness of our staff and the benefits they can enjoy.
- Life Cover
- Medical Cash Plan
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Staff Shop
- Social Events
There’s no place quite like DCS Group and we’re proud of that, which is all down to the people who work here. If you want to be part of our expanding company which offers exciting opportunities for career progression, we would love to hear from you!
Click ‘Apply’ now to find out more about our Mixer position!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'