If you are looking to work within an international renowned, highly reputable accountancy firm based in Letchworth, then this could be the role for you! Our client is looking for a Mixed Tax Supervisor to join their fast-growing team. The ideal candidate will be either CTA or ACCA qualified and have supervisory experience within a practice environment.
- Work on projects, liaising directly with partners
- Review work for delivery to clients and ensure high standards are met
- Build relationships with clients and be the direct contact to manage their expectations
- Develop the team and review work of juniors
- Identify and deliver added value services to clients
- Assist fellow departments of the firm with tax matters
- ACCA/ACA qualified or ATT/CTA qualified
- Supervisory experience in a practice environment
- Knowledge of CCH and Digita
- Keen to develop relationships with clients and colleagues
- Perfect communicator both verbally and written
- You must be motivated by a fast-paced environment
- Flexible working
- Hybrid hours
- Internal and external training
- Private medical insurance
- Generous holiday allowance
- Paid professional prescriptions
If this role is of interest to you, please apply now! Or contact REED practice in Hatfield.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'