An excellent opportunity to join a Top 50 Firm away from the stress of the City. Our client, based in Hertfordshire, are looking to recruit a Mixed Tax Supervisor to join their skilled and dedicated tax team.
The role will provide an exciting opportunity to manage the compliance affairs of a wide-ranging portfolio of corporate and personal clients, and develop technical experience by supporting the Business Tax Team in providing advisory services on more complex tax matters.
The duties will include:
- Preparation of Personal, Corporate and Partnership Tax Returns, sending them to clients and arranging submission to HMRC.
- Maintaining a record of Tax Returns and payments and ensuring all Returns are filed and payments are made on time.
- Dealing with queries from clients and HMRC.
- Providing advice on tax planning matters under the guidance of Tax Managers and Principals.
The ideal candidate will have:
- ATT qualified, CTA part qualified or equivalent (essential).
- 3 years + tax experience.
- Experience gained in practice.
- Ability to work on a portfolio of OMB's with responsibility for compliance work.
- Good IT skills and a good technical ability.
- Be a good team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Full time hours of work: 9.00 am - 5.30 pm, Monday to Friday, with 1 hour for lunch each day.
- Remuneration will be dependent on experience.
To be considered for this role, please apply or contact Lucy at Taylor Hawkes for further information.