Our client is seeking a Mixed Tax Senior to join their well renowned and award-winning firm’s Nottingham office.
This is a position that can be adaptive to your expertise. In essence, it is mixed, so wide knowledge is required. However, if you have certain strengths in certain areas, but are not as well versed in others, there is the freedom to tailor a portfolio around this.
Your role within the firm will have a strong degree of autonomy, you will however have access to several junior members of staff who you will delegate work to. You will report directly to both the tax director and the partner.
Mixed Tax Senior Responsibilities:
- Acting as a key point of contact both internally and with clients
- Managing a mixed portfolio of client
- Ensuring the compliance cycle runs smoothly
- Reviewing tax returns
- Preparing complex tax returns
- Taking a lead on the delivery of specific tax projects
- Providing corporate and personal clients with tax advice
- Spotting opportunities to develop business
- Working on a variety of matters that could include: transfer pricing, VAT, employment tax, domicile / non-domicile and international tax.
Mixed Tax Senior Requirements:
- CTA preferred
- Have around 10 years’ experience preferably within practice
- Good tax knowledge on a range of areas
- Experience managing a portfolio
- Comfortable with developing business
- Confident with advisory
For further information on this Mixed Tax Senior role, please apply or contact us directly.
If you’re looking for a Mixed Tax Senior role in Nottingham but felt this position wasn’t the right fit, Charleston Recruitment is still able to assist you with your search.
Many accountants seeking new opportunities are unaware that although job titles can differ between practices, often the job specifications are similar. For example, if you see that we are advertising for a Semi Senior position in Nottingham we may also be recruiting for a Senior Accountant in Nottingham as well.
As a tip for your next search, we have seen an increase in the need for Tax Senior in Nottingham. If you possess this skillset, make sure you highlight it in your application. Our partner companies view it as a demonstration of strong technical knowledge.
Charleston Recruitment specialise in placing accountancy professionals in new positions. We can help you find the ideal Public Practice role that advances your career and keeps you on a trajectory towards meeting your professional goals.
If you have experience in Public Practice and would like to discover fresh career opportunities, please get in touch with us today.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'