Tax Senior (Mixed)
I am currently working with an exceptional Accountancy Practice in Leeds. They have a total of 24 employees and this role is based in their Tax department. You would be joining a tax team of x6 people and reporting into the Tax Director who is incredibly approachable.
Speaking at length with her this morning it is clear that she puts a lot of emphasis on staff contentment and work/life balance, which runs throughout the firm.
This role offers the following benefits:
- A firm dedicated to offering an excellent work/life balance
- Open door policy with all directors
- Flexible working around core hours (37 hour week - start between 8am-10am + finish between 4pm-6pm)
- Overtime banked and taken as additional holiday
- Up to 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Large number of clients requiring planning & advisory services - exposure to this area encouraged
- Opportunity for future CTA study
- Progression to Tax manager - developing and managing junior staff
- Inherit an established portfolio
- Friendly & Professional working environment
- Ongoing training and professional development
- Regular staff social events (quizzes etc)
- Regular appraisals
- Shared company bonus (including company wide pay rises in recent years)
The role will involve
- Management of a portfolio of Personal & Corporate Tax Clients
- Relationship building approach to client management
- Massive opportunity to develop Planning & Advisory experience
- Scope to manage staff
- Using Digita software
I’ve included all the key elements on here, but the way it would work is that the role would be moulded around your experience. Further exposure to planning and advisory therefore would happen at your own pace, when you felt you were ready.
This role would suit a Tax Senior who has some exposure to Planning & Advisory and wishes to further develop in these areas.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'