Are you sick of commuting into London? Do you want to work for a Practice that offers flexible working?
What's Great About this Mixed Tax Senior Role?
- Client facing
- Close contact with Partners
- Opportunity to work on compliance and advisory work
- Flexible working, core hours 10-4
- Private healthcare scheme
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays + Christmas closure (increases with service), with the option to buy up to 3 days' or sell up to 5 days'
- Season ticket loan
Your Role as a Mixed Tax
- Your main responsibility will be to assist the Tax Partner and Tax Manager with tax advisory work and manage mixed tax (corporate and personal) compliance for a small portfolio of clients.
- A senior will prepare both personal and corporate tax returns for a broad range of clients
- Monitor tax return progress to ensure timely submission to HMRC
- Liaise directly with clients, attending client meetings
What You'll ned to succeed as a Mixed Tax Senior
- 3 years' experience within a professional accountancy practice
- Preferably ATT/ACA/ACCA qualified
- CTA part qualified or willing to study for CTA
- Strong Personal and/or Corporate Tax compliance knowledge
All applications are to be made to Harry Robins via:
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of five distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance, Pro-HR and Pro-Marketing.
- mixed tax senior or personal tax or corporate tax or senior associate or cta or ciot or att or aca or acca
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'