This is a full time, permanent position for an ATT qualified (or equivalent) individual with good working knowledge of Personal, Income and Corporation Tax within a professional accountancy Practice environment. Experience and knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices in other areas of taxation such as VAT, Inheritance Tax and Trusts, although not a pre-requisite, would be a strong advantage.
You will join a team that is responsible for a portfolio of Personal and Corporate tax clients, largely owner manager businesses and some wealthy individuals too.
Duties will include:
- preparation of personal and business tax returns
- you will also be involved in other ad hoc tax compliance as well as advisory and planning work.
- You must have strong time management and organisational skills
- strong communication skills, both verbal and
- strong emotional intellignece to be able to deal with all levels of stakeholders, both internal and external
- ability to work well with other members of our tax team and generally within the practice.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business