Mixed Tax Semi-Senior (Personal Tax Bias)
Our client, an established firm of Chartered Accountants in Golders Green are seeking a mixed Tax Semi-Senior to join their team.
Reporting to the Supervisor your role will involve dealing with various mixed tax duties including:-
- Preparing Income Tax returns and Income Tax computations for review
- Preparing Corporation Tax computations and returns for review
- Preparing accounts for non-corporate clients
- Completing of tax computations for unincorporated businesses
- Preparing P11d's
- Dealing with HMRC
- Assisting other members of the the team and Department as required
You will have previous experience either in mixed tax or a role with a personal tax bias, ideally gained within practice.
Study assistance is offered for professional exams such as ATT and/or CTA if required.
It would also be helpful if you have a good working knowledge of CCH, as well as Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Corporation Tax
- Income Tax
- Tax Returns
- Personal Tax
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'