Mixed Tax role
Mixed Tax Senior or Manager - you will be managing a portfolio of clients, predominantly owner managed businesses, providing both corporate and personal tax advice.
If you are ATT / CTA qualified or part qualified and have some solid skills in personal tax and corporate tax, then this mixed tax job in Gloucestershire could be for you. You will be keen to increase your technical knowledge.
You will work for a large but independent Firm, dedicated to the Gloucestershire area.
The role attracts a competitive salary and wide - ranging benefits package outlined below:
- Flexi time and the option to purchase additional holiday
- Matched pension contribution
- Life assurance
- Referral bonus scheme
- Training programmes over and above professional qualifications
- Discounted gym memberships, lifestyle benefits plus health and wellbeing events
- Overnight and travel allowances
- Organised social events both part and fully funded
- Corporate Tax
- Personal Tax
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job