For a suitably qualified Tax Manager (ideally CTA), preferably with a slight bias towards Corporate Tax, this truly is an attractive role.
Your role will encompass the following duties and responsibilities:
• Responsible for portfolio of personal tax and corporate clients and dealing with all compliance matters.
• Job requires the review of corporation tax returns prepared by the audit department and personal tax returns prepared by our joint venture in India, together with the preparation of returns on certain clients.
• Sole responsibility for corporation tax on many clients where we act for the UK subsidiaries as part of a large overseas group, so understanding of international issues, transfer pricing, deferred tax.
• Will handle preparation of forms P11D and ad hoc share work for portfolio as required. There is a large amount of consultancy work within the department such as share restructuring, EMI’s and candidate will work with the partner on projects.
• Excellent organisation skills required as need to be able to combine working for different people and having several pieces of work ongoing.
• Responsible for supervision of two junior members of staff and provide training where required
• Run training sessions on corporation tax issues for audit department
• Excellent communication skills required as direct contact with client and communicating with the audit department.
• Ability to fit in with a small team
To be successful in securing this role, you will need to demonstrate the following skills and attributes:
• Qualified CTA preferred and accounting background helpful.
• Demonstrable post qualified experience within a multi-partner firm.
• Technically strong with a good knowledge of corporate tax.
• Demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to build strong relationships with staff and clients.
• An aptitude for teamwork and problem solving.
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Looking for long term career enhancement and desire to train and undertake new experiences.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job