Our Client is a successful and growth focused Accountancy practice in Blackburn, now seeking an experienced and client facing Mixed Tax Manager. This Mixed Tax Manager Job in Lancashire would suit a CTA qualified Tax Accountant with a number of years experience working within a public practice accountancy firm.
Committed to providing first class Audit, Taxation and accountancy services this leading accountancy firm is a Regional powerhouse. The Practice takes great provide in providing optimum levels of client service at all times, and now seeks a senior Tax professional to support service delivery as well as driving the strategic growth of the Tax department. The Tax Manager Job will be roughly 60% compliance and 40% consultancy.
This Tax Manager Job is a key role within the practice and the successful Tax Manager will have good levels of autonomy as well as influence across the Tax department. It would provide a sensible career move for experienced Tax Managers who currently feel that they have very little input into the overall strategy, but would like to develop further. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a successful and proactive Tax team delivering work to a highly varied client base..
* Build and maintain tax relationships with clients and provide high level of client service.
* Managing a portfolio of clients, predominantly owner managed businesses, providing both corporate and personal tax advice. Including attendance to meetings with existing and potential clients.
* Managing the delivery of tax projects, within given time scales and ensuring technical excellence. Including managing more junior team members.
* Review of computations and liaising with specialists on technical matters.
* Supporting Partners on advisory projects
* Work on interesting and complex tax planning arrangements with partner support.
The ideal candidate for this Mixed Tax Manager job will be suitably qualified either by experience or CTA qualified. Ideally the practice would also like to see either an ACCA or ACA qualification. Experience of both Personal and Corporate Tax is essential, gained within a practice environment. You will have a broad mixed tax background and be confident in dealing with all compliance and consultancy aspects of the tax affairs for OMB's, Directors/Sole Traders & High Net Worth individuals.
The Tax Manager Job is equally suited to an experienced Tax Senior looking for their first step into management, or an existing manager seeking more interesting and varied tax advisory work. Besides the above market rate salary, the firm can provide the support of experienced and ambitious Partners and superb opportunities for progression.
To find out about more Junior Accountant jobs in Blackburn please contact us today. Public Practice Recruitment Ltd are specialists in accountancy practice recruitment with over a decade of experience in recruiting across Audit, Accounts, Tax, Corporate Finance, VAT & Employment Tax.