Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a Part Time Mixed Tax Manager in Cambridge for a fantastic independent firm of Chartered Accountants.
Our client is a leading local firm with a varied client base across Essex, Cambridge, Peterborough and the M11 Corridor ranging in industry as well. The firm have exciting plans to grow, which will in turn offer the opportunity for further development and career progression. They are also offering a fantastic working environment.
The role will include:
- Provision of high quality tax compliance and advisory services to a portfolio of clients
- Completion and checking tax computations and tax returns
- Dealing with HM Revenue & Customs in respect of enquirers, tax payments and tax filings, advising clients of tax payments
- Liaise with other Tax Managers, Accounts Manager and Partners
- Correspondence to clients informing of new developments within taxation which may affect them.
Successful candidates will need to be proactive in keeping up to date with legislation in order to provide sufficient service to clients,
The successful candidate will be ATT/CTA Qualified with strong technical skills and experience of Tax in a Practice environment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job