Marks Sattin are working with a well established independent accountancy practice based in Hull who are looking for an experienced Tax Manager / Senior.
This forward thinking practice is looking for a dynamic and proactive individual to help them with their rapidly growing client base.
- Managing both the Personal and Corporate Tax affairs of over 400 clients
- Inheritance tax planning, capital gains tax planning, VAT issues and National Insurance queries and delivering bespoke tax efficient advice
- All non-resident tax returns and advising on their status for tax purposes
- Mentoring, training and development of the tax and accounts trainees on tax related issues
- Liaising with HMRC on disclosure notice completions for campaigns, reviewing the claims submitted
- Someone who is eager to deliver excellent client servic
- Previous managerial experience (Ideal but not essential)
- Strong technical ability
- ATT / CTA / ACA / ACCA or equivalent
If you would like to find out more about this role please apply within for immediate consideration.
- Corporation Tax & Personal Tax
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'