Our Client is a fast paced Managed Service Provider, with a lively and dedicated team, and a large and growing Client base.
We are looking for an expereinced Mitel 2nd Line Support Engineer, to join them in working remotely from home, as well as from the office, supporting those Clients, and resolving their Technical issues.
Candidates must have necessary skills on installation, programming & commissioning of enterprise solutions working with the client, projects and pre-sales teams and effective liaison with any 3rd parties.
A minimum of 4 years industry experience within an MSP, as well as being PABX and Network Hardware/Software Applications trained, IT Microsoft office proficient and PC literate, with experience of carrying out IP-based installations.
Candidates should understand LAN/ WAN/SIP Fundamentals, preferably at CCNA or CTP level and possess an excellent thorough fault process mentality to correctly evaluate calls, together with self-reliance on their own technical abilities and knowledge.
Experience of managing escalations and working closely with the manufacturers to achieve a successful resolution is important. As well as being able to demonstrate focused customer care skills, both on site and remotely, clear direction setting and a methodical work ethic.
Candidates must have strong communication skills, be well presented with a flexible positive attitude and good proactive problem solving skills. They require a good telephone manner, the ability to communicate verbally and in writing in a professional way and possess the ability to understand the point of view of other departments and put own point of view clearly. They should also be good at keeping other departments in the picture and flagging up potential problems.
Personal skills required
- The ability to work well in teams, be a pleasant/helpful/optimistic self-starter, requiring minimal supervision.
- Well-organised and strong on follow up.
- Punctual with a good attendance record.
- Strong on conflict resolution and problem solving ability.
- A very capable mind-set and full ownership qualities to see a fault through to the end, with a desire to complete each issue to complete resolution and satisfaction even if this continues outside of your working timeframes.
Technical skills required
- MiVB (3300) (MCP or MCS Level ideal)
- Mitel Experience
- MiCollab (MCP or MCS Level ideal)
- MiCCM (MCP or MCS Level ideal)
- SIP & IP Routing knowledge
- MiCloud Experience (UCaaS)
- VMWare/VSphere experience HP or Cisco routers & switches knowledge
- LAN & WAN Fundamentals & Networking Experience
If this is the perfect opportunity for you, please apply today!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'