Morgan Hunt are working with an established, Grade 2 Ofsted training provider who are recruiting for an MIS / ILR and PICS Officer based in North London. This is a full time permanent role paying up to £25,000 for the right candidate.
The MIS / ILR and PICS Officer will be responsible for:
- preparing timely and accurate data returns and statistical reports for the training provider and awarding bodies
- ensuring the data is accurate and meets the agency audit criteria
- assisting the MIS manager in preparation for audit
The candidate for the MIS / ILR and PICS Officer role will have:
- strong experience of using an MIS system using PICS
- in depth knowledge of the ILR process and production
- successfully completed data returns accurately and on time
- excellent IT skills
If you match the above criteria then please apply now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
- MIS Officer