This is a great opportunity for a MIS Data Support Specialist, technically-savvy and customer focused individual, to join a lively EdTech software solutions provider in their Leicester office. Due to Covid-19, the office is currently closed, so remote onboarding and virtual working will be in place until they open later in the year.
You will receive a great package:
- Competitive salary and 25 days of holiday per year
- Health and wellness plans, insurance, and pension
- Employee discounts and perks, including free snacks and drinks
- A vibrant and collaborative working culture
- A commitment to support your ongoing professional development
As the MIS Data Support Specialist you will own client onboarding processes and provide ongoing support to customers for educational analytics products. These products enable schools to use data more effectively by integrating school systems and enabling analytics.
The role is in Leicester and as the MIS Data Support Specialist, you will:
- Maintain platform connections, data integrity, training, and provide pre and post implementation oversight
- Provide first line support to customers, responding to calls and emails within SLAs, focusing on first call resolution and effectively managing any complaints
- Investigate, troubleshoot, diagnose, and resolve any environmental / network issues, aiding customers remotely and escalating if required
- Install extraction software and resolve any environmental issues
- Maintain and update self-help guides and distribute to customers
To be successful in this role you should have excellent customer service and communication skills, along with a proficient level of knowledge regarding GDPR and how educational institutions record, store, and use data.
Technical capability is key, and it would be a bonus if you had database / software skills.
You should be able to acquire a detailed technical understanding of platforms and products quickly to provide an excellent customer experience throughout the customer journey
The ability to bridge the gap between the customer and technical teams is essential.
Why Should You Apply?
Our client is a well-established technology solution provider with a global presence in over 30 countries. They are committed to improving the quality of education and life, as well as improving the world that we live in through positive change and innovation.
About GreatFind Recruitment
We specialise on IT Channel recruitment, especially in education sector. We work on different job level vacancies from graduate jobs to 3rd line Technicians, and in various departments including IT, sales and marketing, and operations.
We've worked in the IT channel for nearly 20 years. We deliver a consultative, personal service to our candidates and clients, and we won't rest until everyone is happy.
We are an equal opportunity provider.
- sims; MIS; SUPPORT; DATA; ANALYTICS; IMPLEMENTATION; TECHNICAL
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'