MIS Data Analyst
This is a great opportunity to join a respected charity as their new MIS Data Analyst. The Charity supports children in their vocational education.
Data Analyst - About the Role
You will work in a stand-alone role as the charities Data Analyst, supported by their Chief Executive and Deputy Chief Executive. You will be responsible for the data relating to enrolments, student tracking, student records and completion data. You will develop and maintain data quality. Ensure compliance with FE funding rules (GDPR, recording and reporting systems) Focus on continuous improvement. You will work with the charities external IT provider to ensure that the support you are given is delivered on time and on budget.
As the Data Analyst you will:
- You will already be a successful data analyst ideally working within education or have a background in charities/voluntary work
- You will possess excellent knowledge of Excel and have an ability to use different systems and software i.e. Pro Achieve, SharePoint, SQL
- Good verbal and written skills
- The ability to push-back and challenge, especially in the case of the current IT provider
- Knowledge of the following would be a distinct advantage; Capita UNIT-e, report builder and Access
Data Analyst - Benefits
- A good basic salary
- Holiday 23 days + bank holidays
- Pension - 5% employee contribution - 10% employee contribution
Howett Thorpe are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this role and comply with all relevant UK legislation and do not discriminate on any protected characteristics. Due to the high volume of applications we currently receive, we are unable to respond to all candidates. If you do not hear from a Consultant within 5 working days please assume that you have not been successful.
Refer a friend
If this job is not of interest to you, but you know a friend or colleague who may be interested, recommend them to us and receive a minimum of £150 in vouchers if we assist them in
securing a permanent role and a minimum of £25 in vouchers if we place them in a temporary assignment. (Terms & conditions apply)
- Qualified other
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'