Skillnet is a specialist provider of Apprenticeships in the automotive sector. Operating nationally, each year we manage the training for more than 4000 people. We run the national Apprenticeship Programmes for Ford, Daf Trucks and Scania Great Britain as well as programmes for Understanding funding rules, processes and documentation issued by Education and Skills Funding Agency and those in Scotland and Wales.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE
Responsible for the Skillnet Management Information System, Maytas and the timely submission of data to the ESFA.
KEY TASKS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Responsible for developing processes and reports to ensure the accuracy and impact of data against Skillnet KPI.
- Use of Maytas MIS and report extracts to ensure accurate submission.
- Use of ESFA reports to ensure accurate submissions.
- Amend and run operational management information reports for the business in accordance with established timescales.
- Actively suggest and implement improvements to reporting practice and systems across the organisation.
- To monitor and correct data quality and integrity across all business systems.
- Actively suggest improvements to business processes in order to improve accuracy and efficiency, whilst maintaining data integrity.
- Amend and run financial management information reports for the business in accordance with established timescales.
- Respond to ad-hoc requests for additional reports from managers when specifically empowered by the Director of IT.
This job description describes (but does not limit) the main duties and responsibilities of the job. These are subject to variation by Skillnet as is necessary to respond to changes to the business, both internal and external.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'