HRGO are very excited to be assisting one of Ashford's leading employers in their search for a MIS Analyst to join their busy supply chain team (6 Month Fixed Term Contract Initially)
A market leading company that has been established for over 60 years, offering its staff a fantastic working environment which includes beautiful offices in a picturesque location, free parking on site as well as a staff canteen.
Working as part of a team that provides insight into the service levels delivered by its customers, clients and suppliers. This is a very fast paced role and you will be dealing with multiple systems and vast amounts of data. Although this is a challenging position it is a role that is integral to the business.
Develop reports for use by the supply chain division
- Test and implement reporting to support management decisions
- Work smartly and identify opportunities and ways to improve processes and reduce risk and waste
- Produce KPI reports that can be used across the business
Required Skills and experience
- Able to extract, interpret and communicate Supply Chain Service Level metrics
- MS Access/Excel experience to at least Intermediate/advanced level
- Confident with charts , V Look ups, pivot tables and analytical functions
- Experience in using databases
- Ability to communicate and interact with people of all levels
This is a full time position (39 hours per week) - Immediate interviews available