Our client, an educational establishment located in Blackheath, are seeking to recruit a Minibus Supervisor to commence work ASAP.
Hours: Part time - 7.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday - 7.00 am till 8.30 am Term Time Only
Please only apply for this position if you have a CURRENT ENHANCED DBS CERTIFICATE.
- Be at the School Bus departure point or agreed pick up point at least five minutes before.
- Get off the bus at each stop and help pupils on to the bus, ensuring that seat belts are correctly fastened.
- Ensure a daily register of passengers is maintained and passed to the Director of Finance and Operations on a weekly basis.
- Throughout the journey ensure that any noise is kept at an acceptable level so as not to distract the driver.
- Answer the school mobile phone as necessary when the bus is in motion.
- Make sure that any litter is correctly disposed of.
- On arrival at or near the Junior School, help the pupils from the bus and escort them into the building or into the care of a member of the junior staff. Stay with the pupils until they are greeted by Junior School staff and pass on any relevant concerns or information to staff as appropriate.
- In the event of an accident or breakdown, stay with the pupils and supervise them until help arrives. Where necessary, if the bus driver is unable to do so, contact breakdown services and/or the emergency services and school office to advise them of the situation.
- In the event of a delay, and in consultation with the driver, ensuring all parents on the register are contacted and kept up to date.
THIS IS INITIALLY A TEMPORARY CONTRACT WHICH COULD GO PERMANENT FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATE.
Please note: If you do not hear from us within 7 - 10 days please assume that your application has been unsuccessful or the position has been filled.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'