Minibus Driver (Permanent)
Pertemps Milton Keynes currently have permanent vacancies for experienced Minibus drivers for our client based in Milton Keynes.
Your role will be to provide a transportation service for children to and from schools.
You may be required to assist in securing wheelchairs in the vehicle. You will be working Monday to Friday on a split shift, consisting of a 30 hour week (school term time only). Starting between 07:00/07:30 until 09:00/09:30 and then again 14:30 until 16:30.
Successful applicants will have the following skills/attributes: -
- Hold a category D1 with no restrictions on their license, alongside previous minibus experience. -
- Have held there license for over 2 years. -
- Have less than 6 points on their license. -
- Either hold an enhanced DBS check or be prepared to apply for one. -
- Be preared to attend a training course prior to starting work.
For immediate interviews, please call Pertemps Milton Keynes or apply online.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"