MINI Car Sales Executive
Salary: £24k guaranteed for 6 months OTE: £60k
45 hours per week
What you’ll be doing
As a MINI Car Sales Executive, you will be responsible for every aspect of the sales process: meeting and greeting customers, discussing their wants and needs, demonstrating the unique features and technologies that make owning a MINI an absolute delight and generally being the main point of contact for your customers. You will need to be an expert on every model in the range, an ambassador for the brand and the face and personality of your Centre.
Role responsibilities - including but not limited to
- To achieve vehicle sales and profit targets, working as part of high functioning team
- To have thorough knowledge of the complete product range including new technologies, and have knowledge of our competitors
- To proactively prospect new and existing customers, whether face-to-face, telephone, online or event marketing; communicating latest products and information
- To create and maintain customer records and administrative information on Kerridge and other relevant databases
- To create and coordinate customer appointments, proactively organising and making necessary arrangements for test drives
- To process all correspondence and documentation in relation to the vehicle order, sale, financing and delivery including coordinating the date for receiving the customer’s existing car
- To conduct final car checks to ensure a positive and thorough handover to customers
Who you need to be
- You must have excellent communication skills to communicate credibly with our customers, colleagues and senior management
- You must enjoy working in a fast-paced environment recognising individual responsibility to contribute to the performance and success of the team. You will have an understanding of the needs of others and a willingness to go the extra mile
- You will have the ability to keep up-to-date with complex information, proven selling skills and good analytical and problem-solving skills
- You will be good with administration, diary management and following up within agreed timeframes
- You will be able to develop rapport and trust with customers and to resolve conflict situations calmly and reasonably
- You will have a passion for customer service, have a process orientated approach and be professional and well presented
- You will have 5 GSCEs grade C and above or equivalent. You will ideally have at least two years’ experience of working in a car sales environment
- You will have good IT skills including the ability to use Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel to an intermediate level
- You will have a valid clean UK Driving Licence
What do we offer?
- Competitive salary
- 23 days’ annual holiday plus bank holidays
- Company car - if applicable
- Performance related commission/bonus scheme
- Childcare Vouchers, Cycle to Work, & employee discount schemes
- Pension scheme & life assurance
Who are we?
The Stephen James Group is an authorised BMW and MINI car dealership based in London and Kent with 4 BMW and 3 MINI dealerships serving Enfield, Bromley, Ruxley and Woolwich.
Our company is driven by 5 Core Values: Unrivalled Service, Unquestionably Honest, People Obsessed, Creativity and Giving Back
We want you to click apply right now if Stephen James is the place for you to start your new career.
MINI Car Sales Executive
- Customer Satisfaction
- Financial Services
- Motor Vehicle
- Sales Executive