Military Relationship Manager - UK Cover
We are seeking a candidate from a Military background to join us as a Relationship Manager. Within this role you will develop and deepen Military relationships across the Military affinity with focus on key senior rank stakeholders and decision makers in the MOD, Army, Royal Navy and RAF.
This role is key for ensuring that the ethos, purpose and brand values of Forces Mutual are deployed, communicated and managed in an effective way to ensure Awareness, Advocacy and Access for senior rank personnel across the Military affinity including the MOD and key Military charities, in line with our purpose of "improving lives" through our wellbeing and sales development strategy. You must bring with you a senior military network of decision makers and opinion leaders.
This role comes with extensive UK travel so you must be flexible in regards to travelling and we are open to speaking to candidates located throughout the UK.
Within this role you will…
- Be responsible for building and creating strategic and long term relationships with senior Military personnel including the MOD and key Military charities
- Act as the key day to day interface between Forces Mutual and targeted senior Tri Military personnel to ensure we deliver against our purpose and distinguish ourselves as the key partner for "Fairer Financial Services" into the Military
- Build upon the profile, brand and reputation of Forces Mutual as a mutual organisation with unique wellbeing services and specific financial education expertise
- Typically work at the senior key influencer/stakeholder level, to raise awareness of, and advocacy for services of the Forces Mutual
- Engage and work with internal colleagues, to support and facilitate the delivery of their business goals, including the Financial Education and Wellbeing team, the Military Field Sales team, and Mortgages etc.
- Identify and manage opportunities to support the delivery of key campaigns to ensure optimum results through awareness and support at a senior level
- Collaborate with the Marketing teams to ensure effective and insightful marketing material is designed and implemented which is appropriately affinity focussed
- To ensure compliance to the regulatory framework, at all times
You will bring with you…
- Working knowledge of the strategic direction and operational structure of our Military affinity at a senior level including the MOD,major charitable organisations and Military advisory boards
- Existing relationships at a senior level in the MOD and senior Military ranks across the Tri services
- Working knowledge of our current regulatory framework and the company risk appetite, and how we need to interface/manage within these frameworks
- Ability to read and interpret data and reports to maximise resources and outcomes
- Understanding of Financial services market, key consumer categories and the features and benefits of our products and services
- Working knowledge of Account management tools such as account mapping, business plan development and trade marketing
- Desire to deliver continuous improvement in customer services and key internal/external processes and outcomes
- Structured and focused negotiating skills
We provide a great working environment and offer a fantastic Employee Benefits package including; a competitive salary complemented by 27 days holiday (this increases with service) plus bank holidays; life assurance; private healthcare PLUS flexible benefits to suit your lifestyle, discounts on financial products and consumer goods. Due to the travel required within this role we do offer a company car/ car allowance.
- Account Management
- Relationship Management
- Stakeholder Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'