Manpower are currently looking for a MIG welder for our client Based in Stirlingshire
Ideal candidates will have:
- Be able to inspect parts to determine dimension and tolerances of finish work piece.
- Be able to read and interpret safety rules, drawings, procedure manuals and operating instructions.
- Welding & re-dressing all fishing & remedial tools.
- Ability to work on their own initiative and read & understand technical drawings. Previous stabiliser dressing experience would be highly desirable.
- Ideally qualified in Tungsten Carbide Dressing using the Oxygene/Acetylene process.
- MMA & MIG experience essential.
This role will mainly be Monday to Friday 0730 to 1630 but some shift work may be involved and you may need to be on call when required.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'