Stonetech Recruitment are currently recruiting for a skilled Mig welder Fabricator for a firm in between Bury, Newmarket and Haverhill.
Starting salary of £12.50ph, with overtime available all at increased rates of pay!
Working for a large agricultural machinery company, Mig welding stainless steel and mild steel.
- Receive work orders from the welding Team Leader and complete each order in a timely manner
- Jig and weld the components into weld assemblies to a high standard i.e., burr free, neat welding with good penetration, in line with the engineering drawings
- Safely operate workshop equipment i.e. band saws, mills, lathes, drills, break presses, punching machines, welders, plasma cutters, guillotines etc. to make the required components.
- Blow out welders each month
- Ensure workshop equipment is well maintained
- Clean down workshop equipment after use i.e. brush out swarf from mills, lathes, and drills.
Working hours are 08:00-17:00, Monday Friday.
This is a permanent position subject to a successful 3-month probation period
- Metal Fabrication
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'