MIG Welder required for a busy reputable employer carrying out high quality welding on a range of materials. Favourable working environment and good team atmosphere this role will suit MIG welders who like to be kept busy and take pride in their work. Good rates of pay plus additional hours available to increase earnings and an early finish on Friday.
- High quality Welding work
- MIG Welding on a wide range of materials including Mild and stainless steel
- Welding products to high standard ensuring parts meet quality standards
- Reporting any non-conformance issues
- Fabrication skills are advantageous
- MIG welding is essential preferably in high volume environment
- Excellent working conditions and air quality due to effective fume extraction equipment on site
- Competitive pay and option to work additional hours to increase earnings
- Opportunity to join a long standing and busy Shropshire based engineering firm
If you're a skilled MIG welder seeking welding work in a well maintained environment APPLY TODAY! Immediate weld tests available.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'