Job Title:- MIG/TIG Welders required for immediate start
Hours:- Rotating shifts
Salary/ benefits:- Competitive
To be successful in this position you will need to be:
- Self-motivated individual, who can work well as part of a team.
- An experienced MIG welder with experience of working with very thin gauge materials in the range of 0.9’3mm is essential
- TIG/MMA welding knowledge is desirable
- Have GCSE or equivalent Grade C or above in English and Maths
Our client is a leading company in precision metal manufacturing parts and finished assembled products, working with sheet metal, wire and tube for the UK retail POS and display, commercial and industrial fabrication sectors.
You will be working in our expanding team on the production line
- Ideally you will have a HNC or NVQ in welding
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years welding experience
- Technical background or apprenticeship, with a good standard of numeracy and literacy
- Ability to read drawings and work with minimum supervision
- Understanding of health & risks within a manufacturing environment
- Ideally have experience in metal work production processes, with a sound knowledge of the importance on hitting on time delivery and quality standards
- Hardworking attitude and a good team player
Due to the high volume of applications we receive if you have not heard from us within 7 days then your application has been unsuccessful. We will keep your information on our database and will be in touch should other suitable opportunities become available. Maloy & Flynn Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment consultancy for both temporary and permanent positions in Sales and Marketing, Engineering, Construction, Head Office Support, Administration, Apprenticeships, Customer Services, Hospitality and Call Centre. Please refer to our website for more opportunities.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"