MIG/TIG WELDER (AGRICULTURE)
Proactive Personnel Ltd are proud to be working with this National Manufacturing company with their search for a TIG/MIG Welder
- Jig and weld the components into weld assemblies to a high standard ie. burr free, neat welding with good penetration, in line with the engineering drawings.
- Safely operate workshop equipment ie. band saws, mills, lathes, drills, break presses, punching machines, welders, plasma cutters, guillotines etc. to make the required components.
- Ensure workshop equipment is well maintained.
- Clean down workshop equipment after use ie. brush out swarf from mills, lathes and drills.
- Carry out repairs/maintenance on machinery off site, as and when required.
Maintain the workshop in a clean and tidy condition to ensure a safe and secure working environment.
Utilise training, skills and knowledge to recognise and assess potential risks throughout each day.
Undertake any other reasonable duty or task within your capability which the Company deems appropriate and suitable.
Provide a professional and efficient welding service to ensure the company’s quality standards are maintained at all times.
The successful candidate will be working 0800 - 1700 (Monday to Friday)
Experience with MIG/TIG Welding is essential
Our client is offering a salary of £12.50 plus fantastic company benefits
if you are interested in this job role apply now!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'