Must be experienced in MIG and TIG welding aluminum or stainless steel and working from engineering drawings
- Fit aluminium and steel tipper and rigid bodies to chassis and trailers using appropriate MIG, TIG welding and fabrication techniques to a satisfactory standard, following all relevant engineering documents, drawings and customer specifications and meet defined production targets.
- Weld and fabricate to a high standard.
- Check drawings, measurements and kit lists prior to production.
- Manufacture and assemble quality parts from jigs and fixtures.
- Fabricate items and fit in accordance with Engineering drawings and standards.
- Support the quality system with respect to timely reporting of fabrication issues by using the relevant Non-Conformance reporting system and by ensuring that job route cards are completed for every job.
- Work to quality, time and productivity targets.
- Maintain a professional and responsible attitude at all times.
- Reporting equipment defects for maintenance.
- Actively participating in the reduction of waste, and in the management of waste through separation of waste products.
- Management, care and use of your own personal protective equipment.
- Implementing Health and Safety policies.
Wilde Associates is working in the capacity of an Employment Agency for this vacancy.
- MIG and TIG welding aluminum or stainless steel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job