New job opportunity with a leading bank and financial services organisation operating in London as a MiFID II Policy & Controls Compliance Consultant. A 6-month contract with strong potential for extension paying £450-£500 per day.
You will responsible for the performance of all compliance risk and controls assessment across the organisation and checking they comply with the Regulatory Compliance Risk Management Programme. You will also be required to assess the suitability of MiFID II rules and regulations to the organisation and its business whilst verifying controls to mitigate any risk.
- Degree educated
- Highly experienced compliance generalist
- Ideally experienced within banking or financial services in a compliance shared service function
- Extensive knowledge of FCA, PRA and European regulatory requirements that are applicable to banking
- US regulatory knowledge would also be beneficial
- Post grad or industry qualification would be ideal
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.