Would you like to be part of a multi award winning NHS Foundation Trust that was awarded Outstanding by the CQC twice?
We are actively seeking an enthusiastic and highly motivated band 7 midwife sonographer to join our forward thinking team of friendly & supportive professionals in providing a range of obstetric ultrasound examinations. The successful candidate will be an autonomous practitioner, promoting best practice and high standards across Trust sites. You will need to have excellent verbal and written communication skills and will also need to hold a qualification in Medical Ultrasound and must be competent to undertake the scan and report it independently.Further education is encouraged, including support to attend relevant courses to maintain personal and professional development to meet service needs. This post will be to cover trust wide.
- Bsc in Diagnostic Radiography or equivalent
- Masters level post graduate certificate or diploma in Diagnostic Ultrasound or equivalent
- State registration with the Royal College, Health Professions Council or other
- Evidence of continuous professional and personal development
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of human anatomy, physiology, pathology and biochemistry associated with ultrasound imaging
- Excellent communication skills
- Good IT Skills
- Experience in all obstetric ultrasound scanning including transvaginal, Doppler and Nuchal translucency.
- Post Grad Diploma in medical ultrasound
- Accreditation for Nuchal translucency certification with continuous annual assessment where necessary.
Due to the nature of this role, it is an essential requirement of the role that the post holder has a valid driving licence and is either a car owner and able to use the car for work purposes, or has a Trust personal lease vehicle which may be used for the role. However, please note that the Trust welcomes applications from disabled people whatever their impairment and would consider making reasonable adjustments to the role, if necessary, to enable a disabled person to undertake the role.
Closing date: 5th July 2020
For further details / informal visits contact:
Julie Hamilton, Modern Matron
Suzanne Stewart Midwife/Ultrasonographer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'