Are you looking to join a training and conference organisation going through an exciting period of growth?
Our organisation provides and promotes first class continuing professional development (CPD) and training services to industry and commerce leaders in Greater Manchester and London - they're looking for a Midweight Designer to join their expending team on a full time and permanent basis.
Reporting to the head of marketing, the ideal candidate will be responsible for the creation and delivery of a range of marketing and promotion materials, as well as maintaining and improving current initiatives with a keen eye for detail. You will take design briefs from concept through to creation, taking input from key stakeholders (across multiple departments) to produce eye-catching and effective creative.
This is a great opportunity for someone to bring their own creative experience to a busy in-house department, implementing your own design process and being a pivotal part of the overall team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Articulating and presenting creative ideas and solutions to the department and stakeholders
- Adapting artwork based on feedback from Senior Management
- Work with the marketing department to produce content for digital assets
- Ensuring all artwork is delivered according to the brand and identity guidelines
- Ability to work on multiple projects assigning priority to workload and deadlines
- Responsible for creating artwork and print ready assets for a variety of different communication channels to include: Course/Conference Delegate Packs, Exhibition Graphics, Social Media Content, Marketing Projects and Internal Communications
To be considered for this role, you will demonstrate:
- Excellence in the use of Adobe Creative Suite (primarily InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Experienced in Microsoft Office (primarily Word and Powerpoint)
- Have the ability to turn design briefs in to quality assets
- Knowledge and experience of design/print procedures, for both internal and external production
- Excellent interpersonal, organisational and administrative skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong commercial awareness and attention to detail
- Ability to co-ordinate a variety of tasks whilst working to agreed priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work unsupervised using own initiative whilst also being comfortable working with others in a team environment
- Over 3 years experience as a designer.
Additionally, we would love to hear from you if you have:
- Experience in Video Editing
- Experience of creating/updating websites
- Project management skills
If you're looking for a new challenge in the higher education, cpd and conferencing industry, we'd love to hear from you.
You'll enjoy the benefits of working within a reputable organisation that offers:
- Flexible working hours
- Simply Health cover
- Free onsite car parking
- Free tea & coffee
- 24 days Annual Leave
- Monthly 121 reviews
- Ongoing coaching
- Range of CPD opportunities.
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Design Briefs
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'