Midweight Designer | C. London
I'm working with one of the most exciting and fastest growing brands in the food-tech sector. They have one of the most recognisable brands in the UK that is synonymous with humour.
They are looking for a talented Midweight Designer with skills in Digital and Motion design and experience of creating work for social media campaigns.
It's an opportunity to create work that will be seen by millions across the globe, whilst working in a forward thinking, modern and fast growing organsation with a great head office.
- Create and design innovative and eye catching social media content that's engaging, consistent and relevant and has the potential to go viral!
- Bring to life concepts and design work from both other departments along with executing your own innovative ideas
- Create the best possible innovative thought, design and motion design output
- Liaise with contacts around the globe to ensure local input and adoption
- Work alongside the agency in the preparation and successful delivery of shoots
- Attend shoots to provide art direction and act as a brand ambassador to ensure all assets created are on brand and consistent
Required skills and experience
- Minimum 2+ years of experience in a creative agency or in-house design team
- Strong portfolio with examples of engaging and inspiring social media campaigns
- Able to demonstrate strong creative thinking and see that applied across all areas of work with lots of social media creative concepts and design
- Must be able to think creatively, producing inspiring ideas that fuel successful digital social media campaigns
- Competent in owning and developing the clients' brand in line with guidelines and strategic objectives
- Expert Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and After Effects
To be considered for this amazing opportunity, please click "Apply" or contact me directly;
- Art Direction
- Marketing Agency
- Social Design
- Social Media
- Web Design
- Motion Graphics
- Motion Design
- Digital Design
- Digital Designer
- Banner Design
- Creative agency
- Midweight Designer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'